Retirement and forum shutdown (17 Jan 2022)

Hi,

John Howell who has managed the forum for years is getting on and wishes to retire from the role of managing it.
Over the years, he has managed the forum through good days and bad days and he has always been fair.
He has managed to bring his passion for fish keeping to the forum and keep it going for so long.

I wish to thank John for his hard work in keeping the forum going.

With John wishing to "retire" from the role of managing the forum and the forum receiving very little traffic, I think we must agree that forum has come to a natural conclusion and it's time to put it to rest.

I am proposing that the forum be made read-only from March 2022 onwards and that no new users or content be created. The website is still registered for several more years, so the content will still be accessible but no new topics or replies will be allowed.

If there is interest from the ITFS or other fish keeping clubs, we may redirect traffic to them or to a Facebook group but will not actively manage it.

I'd like to thank everyone over the years who helped with forum, posted a reply, started a new topic, ask a question and helped a newbie in fish keeping. And thank you to the sponsors who helped us along the away. Hopefully it made the hobby stronger.

I'd especially like to thank John Howell and Valerie Rousseau for all of their contributions, without them the forum would have never been has successful.

Thank you
Darragh Sherwin

AMAZING MARINE PHOTOGRAPHY

More
28 May 2009 23:42 #1 by cianpas (cianpas)
Guys haven't been on in ages, but really felt compelled to share this site with you guys. Stumbled on this site tonight and was blown way by this guys Marine Photography. There's something for everyone here, from Reefs, to Fish to Inverts. Check out the amazing looking nubibranches. Ok here's the links (yes he has two sites!)

www.tony-wu.com/ (This is his portfolio)

www.tonywublog.com/ (This is is blog, but lots of pics on here not on the portfolio site. Also lots of info about his setup and techniques for those interested!)

Cian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2009 00:25 #2 by reefpaddy (paddy kelly)
amazing pics. thanks for posting, really enjoyed it
paddy

More
29 May 2009 00:43 #3 by Tom (Tom Brecknell)
Lucky man, it would be an honour to be in the water with such magnificent creatures, WOW.

Tom.B)

More
29 May 2009 06:51 #4 by stevieg (ALAN FLYNN)
amazing pics great site good find

More
29 May 2009 07:29 #5 by Fishowner (Gavin fishowner)
Good fine, really enjoyed looking at them. Some gorgeous life in them.
Gavin

More
29 May 2009 19:34 #6 by Acara (Dave Walters)
Brilliant photography.
Avery good find indeed.
Thanks.

always on the lookout for interesting corys.pm me if you know off any!

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds