Retirement and forum shutdown (17 Jan 2022)

Hi,

John Howell who has managed the forum for years is getting on and wishes to retire from the role of managing it.
Over the years, he has managed the forum through good days and bad days and he has always been fair.
He has managed to bring his passion for fish keeping to the forum and keep it going for so long.

I wish to thank John for his hard work in keeping the forum going.

With John wishing to "retire" from the role of managing the forum and the forum receiving very little traffic, I think we must agree that forum has come to a natural conclusion and it's time to put it to rest.

I am proposing that the forum be made read-only from March 2022 onwards and that no new users or content be created. The website is still registered for several more years, so the content will still be accessible but no new topics or replies will be allowed.

If there is interest from the ITFS or other fish keeping clubs, we may redirect traffic to them or to a Facebook group but will not actively manage it.

I'd like to thank everyone over the years who helped with forum, posted a reply, started a new topic, ask a question and helped a newbie in fish keeping. And thank you to the sponsors who helped us along the away. Hopefully it made the hobby stronger.

I'd especially like to thank John Howell and Valerie Rousseau for all of their contributions, without them the forum would have never been has successful.

Thank you
Darragh Sherwin

NEW STOCK ARRIVAL: INDONESIA AND MIAMI

More
11 Jan 2008 12:06 #1 by Dave (Dave Fallon)
Hi. Following is in stock and is in great condition.

Fish:
Green Chromis
Occelaris Clownfish
Maroon Clownfish
Clarkii Clownfish
Marine Betta
Green Wrasse
Valentini Pufferfish
Porcupine Pufferfish
Immaculate Pufferfish
Bangaii Cardinal
Pyjama Cardinal
Golden Head Goby XL
Algae Blenny
Firefish
Allens dotty back
Spotted Hawkfish
Long nose hawkfish
Butter Hamlet
Ghost Ribbon eel
Red shoulder tang
Gold Rim tang
Yellow Tang L
Powder Blue tang
Lopez tang
Sailfin tang(veiliferum)
Sailfin tang(desjardini)
Regal Tang
Majestic Angelfish L
Regal Angel L
Six Bar Angel L
Quenn Angel M
Bi colour Angel M
Panther Grouper
Tuka Anthias
Royal Dottyback
Royal Gramma
Niger Trigger
Red Tailed filefish
Meyers Butterflyfish
Kupang Damsel
Yellow Wrasse
Coral Rock Cod

Coral:
Green Nepthea Soft Coral
Colt Coral L
Toadstools
Special Rainbow Polyps XXXXL
Blue Daisy Polyps
Button Polyps
Yellow polyps
Blue Xenia
Blue Mushrooms
Red Mushrooms
Striped Mushrooms
Pimple Mushrooms
Star Polyps
Mettalic Green Star Polyps
Sebae Anemone
Top shell
Turbo shell
Feather duster hardtube

I now have access to a new supplier in Indonesia with Premium Live Rock, LPS and SPS hard coral and a serious selection of hard coral. If there's anything that you wish to get, please let me know and I'll try and get them in. They also have a serious amount of fish with every size you can imagine.

Kind Regards

Dave

Qui Vivra Verra.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds